You are reading the article on the topic Bob's Burgers (restaurant) if you need more information please read the article where does bob’s burgers take place hope to have a lot of useful knowledge for you.
Bob's Burgers (restaurant)
Bob’s Burgers (restaurant)
- This article is about the restaurant. For the television series, see Bob’s Burgers (TV series).
Bob’s Burgers is the restaurant owned by Bob and Linda Belcher, which is “conveniently located on Ocean Avenue”(Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial) in Seymour’s Bay North Jersey Shore, New Jersey It is located in a rental property that also contains the family’s apartment.
The first floor is comprised of the restaurant, including its dining space, kitchen, and customer bathroom. There is also an employee restroom off of the kitchen. The second floor contains the apartment. It has three bedrooms, a walk-in closet converted into Louise’s bedroom, another smaller closet, kitchen/dining room, living room, and bathroom. The property also has a basement that features a walk-in freezer and unfinished attic which leads into a crawl space. They rent the property from their eccentric landlord Mr. Fischoeder.
A simple stop and shop, the restaurant is the self-owned and family business pride of Bob Belcher. Though its menu is also reflective of the restaurant’s simple nature, the food is without frills and gimmicks, nor cheap shortcuts in quality. Rather than use pre-ground meat as the basis for his burgers, Bob instead uses choice cuts of beef in his mainstay’s consistency. Bob’s Burgers is also known to feature unique daily special burgers (see below).
Duties of Staff
Bob is the primary cook, with Tina working the grill on the weekend, as the other children cannot be trusted with anything that produces fire. Linda and Louise rotate counter and serving duties. Gene can often be found out front, dressed in a hamburger suit and attempting to drum up business.
Bob’s Burgers is located right between “It’s Your Funeral Home & Crematorium” and another rental property owned by Mr. Fischoeder, their landlord, whose tenants are constantly changing every episode. Jimmy Pesto’s Pizzeria, First Oceanside Savings Bank, and Yours Truly Stationery are located across the street. The Wonder Wharf Amusement Park is located at the end of the street.
The family lives in Seymour’s Bay New Jersey. In the episode It Snakes a Village, the family car departs from New Jersey when they visit Linda’s parents in Florida. Also in Presto Tina-o, Gene mentions that magic can take you to Delaware, a state south of New Jersey. Additionally, in the episode Eat, Spray, Linda , a bus that Linda mistakenly gets on runs to the Wildwood Wharfs. Wildwood is a beach town located in Southern New Jersey and according to the bus driver (Andrew), is about an hour and a half away from where Linda got on at. The episode Sheesh! Cab, Bob?, Bob picks up a nighttime job as a local taxi cab driver and Tina advises him to avoid the traffic on Route One, implying they live off/near the highway. (Note that I-95 is always closer than U.S. Route 1 is to the Atlantic coast in New Jersey.)
Burger of the Day
- Main article: Burger of the Day
“Burger of the Day” is one of the running gags in the series. As seen here, a chalkboard behind the counter features a different special each day in the form of a burger named using word play. Generally a pun, the name of the burger combines ingredients and/or side dishes with pop culture references. Bob thinks these burgers up himself, although Louise disobediently replaces Bob’s burger of the day with her own more dark and inappropriate versions whenever she can get away with it.
In Archer’s season 4 premiere, Sterling Archer has retrograde amnesia, and stumbles into Bob’s Burgers, marries Linda, and becomes a stepfather to Tina, Gene, and Louise. He lives there for 2 months, and cooks burgers. He doesn’t have time to do anything, seeing as how he works all day long, and only gets 6 hours of sleep a night. The only difference in the restaurant as far as the layout goes is that the grill is in the front where the counter is, as opposed to the back.
Linda, and the children’s eye color is brown.
The burger of the day in the Archer episode is the “Thomas Elphinestone Hambledurger with Manning Coleslaw”.
- Main article: Archer/Bob’s Burgers connection
- In 1931, bootlegger Dominic “The Grunt” Gruntano was shot and killed in the seating booth nearest the bathroom.
- The restaurant had opened sometime around 1998, the same year Tina was born. Evidence of this is in the episodes “Crawl Space”, and “Long Time Listener, First Time Bob”, where Bob had the same young appearance when he both was carrying an infant Tina and when he opened up the restaurant.
- It was confirmed in the first episode that the restaurant was in business when Bob and Linda first got married, which also proves that the restaurant had first opened in the 1990’s.
- It’s also further confirmed in The Bob’s Burgers Movie where in the flashback scene, Linda is pregnant with Tina, and its shown that they leased the space shortly before she was born.
- If one thinks about it, the basement stairs don’t really make sense. the door to the basement is placed in a way that it would lead into the front the restaurant, and the stairs bend to the left which would technically place the basement under the street, instead of the restaurant.
- Bob Belcher
- Linda Belcher
- Tina Belcher
- Gene Belcher
- Louise Belcher
- Daniel Belcher (“Pilot Demo”)
- Mickey (Fired) (Bob Fires the Kids )
- Logan Bush (Fired) (Late Afternoon in the Garden of Bob and Louise)
- Chet (Fired) God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins)
- Mort as an actor in “Hamburger Dinner Theater”
- Teddy volunteers in “Thelma & Louise Except Thelma is Linda”
Bob makes Gene pass out flyers each week
Burger sign outside the restaurant
The previous restroom
The restaurant’s interior during its Tiki phase
The restaurant’s exterior during its Tiki phase
An actual Bob’s Burgers restaurant In La Puente, California.
The restaurant from the back alley